bjj canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the practitioners of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to share advice on training, equipment, etc. So that we can all become better.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pound4Pound shorts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GirlJitsu

GirlJitsu

Pound4Pound shorts Empty
PostSubject: Pound4Pound shorts   Pound4Pound shorts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

I got these shorts 2 for $20 at the Ontario Open. They are mostly white with black band and details. I like them because they're super comfortable, they fit well on my hips and I can move in them. My favorite part about the shorts is that there's a lighter, more flexible band of fabric running up the sides that lets my skin breathe. LOVE THEM!
Back to top Go down
BjjBenoit
Admin
BjjBenoit

Pound4Pound shorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pound4Pound shorts   Pound4Pound shorts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:48 am

I also have a pair of these shorts (mine are plain black) that I wear for competition as they are ibjjf legal and super light weight. Style wise they are very plain and I would like for there to be a draw string (only has Velcro holding shut). But all in all very good shorts.

Style 3/5
Comfort 4/5
Durability */5 I haven't used enough to comment
Price 5/5
Overall 4/5
Back to top Go down
https://bjjcanada.canadian-forum.com

Pound4Pound shorts
Page 1 of 1