bjj canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the practitioners of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to share advice on training, equipment, etc. So that we can all become better.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A call for experienced practitioners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GirlJitsu

GirlJitsu

A call for experienced practitioners Empty
PostSubject: A call for experienced practitioners   A call for experienced practitioners Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Here at the BJJ Canada forums, our goal is to help fellow practitioners be the best they can be. In the interests of full disclosure, our users should be aware that BjjBenoit and I are both at the white belt level, and therefore our experience with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is not that extensive. So whenever we attempt to give advice, please feel free to take it with a grain of salt. I'll be the first to admit I don't know as much as I want to, or should, at this point. Wink

We would love for practitioners of all skill levels to help us out in answering the questions posted on the forums. It will make for great discussion and will give people chances to learn and be mentors for each other! Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down

A call for experienced practitioners
Page 1 of 1