bjj canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the practitioners of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to share advice on training, equipment, etc. So that we can all become better.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howard Combat Kimonos (HCK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BjjBenoit
Admin
BjjBenoit

Howard Combat Kimonos (HCK) Empty
PostSubject: Howard Combat Kimonos (HCK)   Howard Combat Kimonos (HCK) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Howard Combat Kimonos (HCK) are excellent. I own one of Howard's Single Competition gi's; it has a thick collar and overall is made of tough material. The jacket is pre-shrunk, while the pants will shrink with washing (mine stayed pretty baggy, but I like them that way). The jacket hasHoward Combat Kimono embroidered on the shoulder in blue or red. All in all the gi was $102, including shipping by priority mail. The HCK slogan: You are the warrior, I am your armor ain't no joke, the gi is hard to manipulate. All the people that I have talked to about their HCK have been very positive, whether they use the Single Comp, Double Comp or Hot Weather model. Overall, an excellent gi that is not pricey, if you are a hardcore jiu-jitsu practioner. The only negatives I have heard is from opponents attempting to choke you, and hurting their hands...but is that a bad thing...
Ordering from Howard is easy, just go to the website and fill out the form. He will e-mail you back within 48 hours to let you know if he has it in stock, he gives you a call to arrange billing and you see your gi a few days after that. Howard takes slightly longer than larger companies, so be prepared to wait.

From http://gi.jokerjitsu.com/home/howard-combat-kimono-hck-
Back to top Go down
https://bjjcanada.canadian-forum.com

Howard Combat Kimonos (HCK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bjj canada :: Gear Guide :: Gi's-
Jump to: