bjj canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the practitioners of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to share advice on training, equipment, etc. So that we can all become better.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Gi training - gear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
themmamatt

No Gi training - gear Empty
PostSubject: No Gi training - gear   No Gi training - gear Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 pm

guys, i'll be honest.
i love to train, but i've spent so much money on muay thai and bjj (gi) gear that i was kinda not wanting to spend much on no-gi.
so, here's what i did.
went to walmart, and spent $7 on an athletic-works compression shirt, another $5 on a pair of compression shorts, and $12 on sale for some MMA-Elite boardshorts.

i see guys coming in with the Hayabusa boardshorts, and they're so nice... but in reality i think to save $72 and get a pair of the MMA-Elite ones on sale did just fine all things considered.

so, for all of my nogi clothing, i've spent a total of $24, and have been using since i started my nogi training in september. nothing's messed up which is pretty good to say when you cheap out on grappling gear.
Back to top Go down

No Gi training - gear
Page 1 of 1