A forum for the practitioners of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to share advice on training, equipment, etc. So that we can all become better.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gorilla Gear "silverback" gold weave gi top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GirlJitsu

PostSubject: Gorilla Gear "silverback" gold weave gi top   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 pm

I got this gi top a few months ago and wanted to wait a while to break it in before reviewing.

Overall, I find it great for rolling in class. The collar is nice and thick, great for practicing chokes. It fits well and looks good on me. I just have a beef with the fabric (don't I always?). It's a little too rough even after several washes, and is pretty stiff. Still, for the price I paid and the way it stands up to the toughest beatings, I can't complain!

Comfort 3/5
Durability 5/5
Fit 4/5
Appearance 5/5
Price 5/5
Overall 4/5

"Little Ninja" due March 11th, 2012!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tantantanuki

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Gear "silverback" gold weave gi top   Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:59 pm

This one?: http://www.gorillagear.ca/BlackSilverbackBJJGi?zenid=qkc7cnobvg94ip5iba42lapqh5

My first time seeing Gorilla Gear Gis! I like how they offer slim cut/reg/beefy fitting options. And of course the fact that they are Canadian is very cool. I have been thinking about buying a new gi recently. I'll have to add Gorilla Gear to the list of potential brands!

Cheers

GirlJitsu

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Gear "silverback" gold weave gi top   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Yup, except mine's white.
We went through a pretty rigorous measurement process before they sent it, so it's nice to know that they accomodate many different sizes.

"Little Ninja" due March 11th, 2012!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Gear "silverback" gold weave gi top   

Back to top Go down

Gorilla Gear "silverback" gold weave gi top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bjj canada :: Gear Guide :: Gi's-
Jump to: