bjj canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the practitioners of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to share advice on training, equipment, etc. So that we can all become better.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just call me the BJJ voyeur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GirlJitsu

GirlJitsu

Just call me the BJJ voyeur Empty
PostSubject: Just call me the BJJ voyeur   Just call me the BJJ voyeur Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Wow, haven't been on the forums in a while...it's been a very busy summer in more ways than one!

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that I have a future BJJ champ residing inside me...s/he will be making his/her appearance in March. Smile But that also means that I'm not allowed to do any BJJ until further notice. Booooooooooooooo. Oh well. I'm happy to sit on the sidelines for now, and at our next tournament I'll be ready to coach!
Back to top Go down
tantantanuki

tantantanuki

PostSubject: Re: Just call me the BJJ voyeur   Just call me the BJJ voyeur Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 am

Congratulations! Must be exciting to have a white belt on the way. Smile Kicking around any names yet?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
GirlJitsu

GirlJitsu

PostSubject: Re: Just call me the BJJ voyeur   Just call me the BJJ voyeur Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks! Smile

We are thinking Lucie for a girl, and Payne for a boy. Right now, "it" is called Little Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just call me the BJJ voyeur   Just call me the BJJ voyeur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just call me the BJJ voyeur
Page 1 of 1